Monday, June 4, 2007

Are we alone???

alien 1 Before the existence of a human form on earth, it is said that there is an existence of other life form in the galaxy. Galaxy has been comprises of Billions of counts in the entire Universe. Just imagine how big the galaxy was and thus the Universe could have been limitless in wide. On the other hand, every galaxy could contain a life form other than the human beings, and these are we known as Extra Terrestrials or Aliens. Many astronomers and some famous researcher believed on their existence and they were claiming that the life of an ET or an Alien more advance than ours. It is my interest to discover more related to the other life form in the Universe and I was really relying to some person here on earth that are keen to discover such diversified facts and bring out more evidences and truths beyond this very interesting topic.

I got some citations prior to the existence of an Alien and it was published on this site (http://netscientia.com/ufo_quotes.html). I have grabbed some citations for you to read.


guardian earth thumb "In my mind, there is no question that they're out there. My Career is well established. My texts books are required reading in all the major capitals on planet earth. If you want to become a physist to learn about the unified feild therory-you read my books. Therefore, I'm in a position to say: Yes- Most likely they're out their, perhaps even visted, perhaps on our moon. - ABC News Quote -- -- Professor Michio Kaku Author of Theoretical Physics UNY

"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space."--Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA) and former United States Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book.

flying saucer"When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap." "We had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited"--Dr.J Allen Hynek, Director US Air Force´s project Blue Book as a scientific consultant, astronomer, investigator and analysis.

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."--Professor Stephen Hawking

"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist. In the vastness of the Universe we are not alone."--The Bible According to Albert Einstein

two aliens thumbbelieve, and I scientifically am certain, that there are endless other living forms out there, including intelligent sentient beings. I do know that there are entire universes of living forms out there. --Dr.Story Musgrave NASA scientist-astronaut

I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth." --Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9, Gemini-5 Astronaut)

ufo"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence." --Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems.

When asked if he believed that UFO's were real;"Yes as a matter of fact I do." He was also asked if he had ever seen a UFO and he said he had, on his Gemini mission. He went on to say that he tried to take a picture of it, but it did not come out.--Brigadier Gen. James Mc Divitt command pilot of the Gemini space craft. (This interview can be seen on a video tape called Beyond Belief, from United Entertainment, Inc. 1986.)

"I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high." As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, gray and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn't look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me -- and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared." --Mercury Astronaut Capt. Donald Slayton

"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! (A matter of public record)I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.--Colonel Philip Corso Army Intelligence officer, former head of the Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development department at the Pentagon. Four years director of intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff


OTHER ALIEN PHOTOS

alien night visitor old grey small alien image


PODCAST




ALIEN RELATED LINKS

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/Synopsisofthealienmasterplan.htm
http://www.think-aboutit.com/abductions/abduction.htm
http://www.lankalinksystems.com/directory/allabout/paranormal/paranormal_ufosaliens.htm

No comments:

Google